Michelada Hack + Live Pure Mango Cubes!
Did you know World Health Day, is the same day as National Beer Day? :) We don’t think its a coincidence, indulging in a cold brew or two I’m sure is good for your overall health
So today, we are making everyone’s favorite beer cocktail, Micheladas!
This isn’t your average Michelada, you’ll of course need your spicehack handy, and we’re also featuring some Live Pure Mango cubes, cause we can’t get enough of those cubes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Spice Hack Spicy Hack or Border Hack (sodium free)
5 Live Pure Mango Cubes
8 Ounces Light Mexican Beer- Preferred: Corona, Sol, Tecate, Modelo
8 Ounces Clamato Juice (Or Tomato Juice)
1Tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice Rinds Reserved
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Place enough Spicy Hack or Border Hack seasoning in a wide, shallow dish to cover the bottom.
- Rub the rim of the glass with the lime wedges and dip them into the spicy hack.
- Fill the glasses with Live Pure Mango Cubes ice and set aside.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, beer and Clamato juice into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge
- If you do not have the Live Pure Mango cubes sub for ice
- You do not have to mix your Micheladas. You can pour everything but the beer in first, then top with beer and serve them up. Let your guests mix as desired.
Don’t forget we’ve got the play by play live on our Instagram!